FDA has temporarily postponed all domestic routine surveillance facility inspections. These are facility inspections the FDA traditionally conducts every few years based on a risk analysis. Importantly, all domestic for-cause inspection assignments will be evaluated and will proceed if mission-critical.
Are you staying current with FDA regulatory news and compliance trends?
Click here to sign up for MWA’s News You Can Use – it’s fast and free!
- MWA Welcomes Sumaiya Reza as Vice President of Client Services
- Data Integrity for Pharmaceutical Grade Excipients
- Remote Release and Remote Audits: New Answers from the EU
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Focuses on Safety of Regulated Products While Scaling Back Domestic Inspections
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization for in vitro diagnostics (COVID-19)